Parveen Talwar is a qualified nutritional therapist.
Parveen delivers workshops and presentations to community and charitable organisations. The workshops are interactive with nutrition and lifestyle materials that are interesting, fun, engaging with lots of taster sessions.
The objective is to help motivate, educate and empower individuals to improve quality of life for optimal health.
Holistic workshops and programmes include:
· Diabetes and nutrition (With cooking for Diabetes sessions)
· The Brain Health programme - A nutrition and lifestyle programme for cognitive decline where we focus on nutrition, sleep optimisation, gut health, stress, exercise and brain training. These factors all have relevance to wider brain health issues including mood and anxiety.
· Cardiovascular health - Food to help with blood pressure, Cholesterol, heart health.
· Children's Health and wellbeing - What foods to eat, importance of vitamins, sleep exercise.
· Mental Wellness- Connection with food and mood.
· Medicinal benefits of herbs and spices e.g. Rosemary for Memory, Cinnamon for Diabetes.
For more information please contact Parveen at Info@ruchanutrition.com